Sunday 16 October 2011

Up Yours?

Recently, I had been passing by this carpark to where the other car was parked and I thought this was something 'creative' done by the contractors who painted the multi-storey carpark and are responsible for drawing up the signage etc.

So as curious a your neighbourhood cat, I walked on every level of the carpark to see if this was really done on purpose; a creative idea. However, as I walked a few decks up, I realized this may not be the work of the contractors in-charge somehow. It must be a case of another 'artistic' person who probably didn't get a chance to express himself on the designated walls thus he took this very place as the perfect venue for him to express his creativity.

Yes, he succeeded in getting his work done but I am very sure, his creativity may not be well accepted by us Singaporeans. I thought it was an interesting caption and wanted this to share with all of you.

P/s: I bet someone's gonna come into my blog and snatch all these pictures and start stomping them. I disclaim myself from this act. Haha.

Enjoy.

EDITED.


THE ORIGINAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment