Monday 19 September 2011

it's my BIRTHDAY.

4 days have gone ever since I turned a year older. How fast time flies.

It has been an awesome day every year with different experiences and moments I spent with my loved ones.

What more could I ask for? It's just wonderful to know that people spend time and effort just to make a celebration happen.

I send my deepest thanks to all those who have made an effort to make my birthday a special one and million thank you for the birthday gifts.

A decent celebration indeed.

Also, to those who have been following me across various social networks, thank you very much for all the endless wishes, especially my timeline which has been flooded with wishes all day. I really feel appreciated by your thoughts even though it was just merely text wishes.

Thoughts are priceless.

Sharing some photos taken on that very day.




No comments:

Post a Comment